|| Orthopedic Medicine, Sports Medicine and Joint Replacement Surgery
Board Certification: Dr. Dietrich is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Residency: University of Toledo Medical Center
Medical School: Ohio State University College of Medicine
Undergraduate: Ohio State University
Military Service: Dr. Dietrich has served as an orthopedic surgeon and Chief of Orthopedic Surgical Services on active duty with the United States Air Force at Tyndall AFB and MacDill AFB, Florida
- Joined Southern Orthopedic Specialists, P.A. in 2001
- Practices general orthopedic surgery with an emphasis on joint replacement, utilizing minimally invasive techniques including anterior hip replacement surgery and patient specific total knee replacement
- Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Married with 2 children
- Enjoys flying, licensed pilot with instrument and seaplane ratings
- Regular participant in overseas christian medical missions including bi-annual trips to Uganda with Mercy Uganda
Samuel L. Combs III, M.D.
Thomas C. Mitchell, M.D.
David R. Dietrich, M.D.
Cory R. Gaiser, D.O.
Michael C. Noble, M.D.
Steven W. Malik, M.D.
James C. McLoughlin, M.D.
Mark N. Awantang, M.D.
Kavita Iyengar, M.D.
1827 Harrison Ave.
Panama City, FL 32405